- RIT Press Release
- IPLER Website
- Internet2 News Blog
- CIS Web site
- Haiti: A Virtual Situation Room for Damage Assessment and Reconstruction
- Wired article
- Internet Traffic Graphs for RIT incoming/outgoing
- Buffalo Virtual Disaster Viewer
Telascience Haiti Crisis Map
- Expand the "Hi Res Aerials Image" tab on the left
- Check or un-check the three aerial imagery choices under this tab -
- RIT's data are displayed as "Worldbank"
- Scroll around the data by "grabbing" the imagery (left-mouse click) and dragging the mouse around while keep the left mouse button pressed.
- Zoom in and out using the mouse wheel.
- You can view the various type of collects by switching the check boxes on the left
- RIT's imagery is now available for the southern coastal stretch of Port-au-Prince, stretching north to the airport.
Link to WMS Server (uses ESRI tools ArcCatalog, ArcMap)